Before you start your visa application, you need to make sure that the following steps are followed:
- Your advisor should send the financial guarantee to your college/university.
- You should send all the necessary documents to the university and ensure that there is nothing missing.
- You should complete and sign the acceptance formand send it to the university.
- You should get the visa letter or the CAS letter from the university, not from the Cultural Office.
- When you have the offer approved and the visa letter or CAS letter, go to MOHE and ask for a scholarship letter.
- Start your application for the visa.